ISSUES & ANSWERS IN CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE
Making best practice everyday practice
10-11 November 2017, EMCC Nottingham, UK
The I&A conference provides primary care professionals (GPsWSIs, GPs, nurses and related disciplines)
with practical answers to questions in the daily care of patients at risk of cardiovascular
disease, diabetes and related disorders. This is accredited, need-to-know learning from
primary care experts in an informal and friendly environment.
- Just what we all need to keep up to date with cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
- Catch up with old friends & make some new ones too!
- Rub shoulders with fellow enthusiasts & get some great ideas for detecting and managing cardiovascular diseases in your communities, from the people making it work on the ground.
- Plenty of time for questions and the answers we need, to truly keep us all up to speed.
- Not only that, there is time to have some fun too!!!
Sign up now and save 20% with our Early Bird rate.
Contact: Jane Boyle
Telephone: 01789 766098