As you might expect, we will not be running the Scottish Lipid Forum in Crieff this November. However we will be hosting an online meeting throughout the afternoon of Wednesday 18th November 2020 and we would be delighted if you could reserve a spot in your diary to join us.
Having a virtual meeting does have some advantages, and one of those is that we have been able to attract speakers from a bit further afield than usual. So you may be able to enjoy children and pets gate-crashing lipid-related talks from as distant as Germany and North America – in addition to Aberdeen. This year’s programme includes:
- Inclisiran – Scott Wright, Mayo Clinic, USA
- Non-HDL cholesterol and lifetime risk – Stefan Blankenberg, UKE Hamburg
- Hypo-betalipoproteinaemia – Robert Hegele, LHSC, Ontario, Canada
- Scottish lipid genetics update – Zosia Miedzybrodzka, Aberdeen
- Lp(a) – Jaimini Cegla, Imperial College London
We are also hoping to run a joint online poster session (with SHARP) the following morning. More details, including how to register, to follow shortly.
Best wishes & kind regards
Dr Jonathan Malo
Chair, Scottish Lipid Forum
Miss Victoria Kirkwood